- As Waseem Jewellers, we try our best with great pride and integrity, to exceed our customer’s
expectations in service, selection and value. Our commitment is to offer knowledgeable,
friendly service and to provide the finest quality jewellery at the best and affordable price. We
always aim to work out the best deals for our customers.
- Waseem Jewellers offer a 3 months interest free deposit with a minimum payment of 25%. If
customer fails to collect by an agreed period, the current gold value shall be charged with
15% stock handling charges.
- The original deposit and subsequent payments shall be forfeited if the special order and
resewed items are cancelled after 24 hours or if non-payment for 2 consecutive months
occurs. There will be a store credit given up to two months from original deposit date.
- Waseem Jewellers shall not be responsible for the loss of the centre stone, or any primary
stone, from any items, we sell or repair. Please consult your insurance agent for the
information about how to insure your important pieces of diamond jewellery against a loss,
damage or any other mishap. We shall be happy to provide you with an insurance evaluation
for any item we sell, plus recommend an insurance company upon your request.
- If any of the sales items (except bars and coins) in the invoice are returned, we shall only be
responsible to refund the value of gold at current market purchase rate. Diamond, precious
and semi-precious stones will be valued with appropriate deductions on the prevailing rates.
Making charges and the value of all other stones, beads and pearls will be deducted and VAT
will not be refundable.
- Special orders, resewed items and modified jewellery items are not returnable or
exchangeable in any circumstances. Earrings and nose studs are also not exchangeable and
returnable in any case due to hygiene reason.
- Our entire counter sale must be examined and price agreed before leaving the premises. Any
claim for over charge, fault or damage shall not accepted after leaving the premises.
- All scrap gold purchases are melted on the same day.
- Goods supplied by us, shall remain our property until paid in full.
- By raising this invoice, customer subsequently accepting the same. Customer’s statutory
rights are not affected.